The conference will support travel grants for US-based students. The applicants should submit the following 3 files in 1 batch to Prof. May D. Wang (email@example.com) by August 3rd, 2015 with the following email subject line:
ACM-BCB'2015 NSF Travel Award Application from Applicant_FirstName_LastName at InstituteName
1. A statement letter from the student or your professional, which includes:
- A brief summary of research interests and accomplishments to date; students should demonstrate a serious interest in bioinformatics, through their coursework and projects.
- A description of areas reflected in the ACM-BCB 2015 program that would impact the student's research.
- A statement about why the conference attendance is important to the student.
2. A supporting letter from the student's supervisor/advisor, which includes:
- Confirmation that the student is in good academic standing.
- The suitability on the ACM-BCB 2015 program material to the student's research area.
- Ways this particular student would benefit from attendance at the conference.
3. A paper/poster title(s) accepted to ACM-BCB 2015, if any.
For each of the file, please use the following filename format so that your files will be assembled easily.
Priorities will be given to female and minority students and young professionals.
Application deadline: August 3rd, 2015
Award notification: August 6th, 2015